- Classes & Groups -
It is my hope that these groups and classes provide the connection
and support needed to navigate the childbearing year.
Comprehensive group and private classes for families who are looking to learn more about the childbearing year (pregnancy through the fourth trimester). Suitable for planned home, hospital or birth center births.
*Please inquire about class offerings as the schedule varies*
- The ‘in-between time’ of the last days of pregnancy
- Gathering and preparing for labor
- Physiology of labor
- Roles & responsibilities of partners and birth companions
- Addressing fears & anxiety
- Understanding transfer to hospital
- Newborn Care
- Feeding & lactation
- Postpartum planning
- Mood disorders
- The importance of intuition & instinct
A weekly meet up postpartum group for parents and their babies who are seeking connection, community and support. Topics will vary according to what people are compelled to share and what questions or concerns those in the group may have.
*Lactation and feeding support available*
October - December
Portsmouth Public Library
(the children's section on the main floor)
175 Parrot Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801